Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
stock 02 z w/zip tie mod should i get the fast intake with 90 mill throttle body and vr 2 b or spend that money on something else thanks guys

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Do not do it! You will cause yourself more headaches, not to mention you'll be wasting your money. With an unmodded car, this combination will produce no benefit, and in fact might be detrimental. You'd be better off investing in a good set of SS headers (LG', Kooks, SuperMaxx, etc), a VaraRam air intake, and a good LS1 edit tune followed by dyno tuning. :yeadog:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
H-E-A-D-E-R-S :cheers:

·
Registered
518 Posts
Don Benson said:
Do not do it! You will cause yourself more headaches, not to mention you'll be wasting your money. With an unmodded car, this combination will produce no benefit, and in fact might be detrimental. You'd be better off investing in a good set of SS headers (LG', Kooks, SuperMaxx, etc), a VaraRam air intake, and a good LS1 edit tune followed by dyno tuning. :yeadog:
My advice would be the same as well.. You can the SuperMaxxx ($1200ish) and VR-2b ($300ish) and go MUCH faster.

I'd do heads/cam next...then 'maybe' look at the fast and upgraded TB.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just bought lg pro longtubes w/random cats and vrb2 out of money with the 4 tires gotta save then come heads cam

1 - 6 of 6 Posts