Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes blind luck puts you in the right place at the right time.:D I was shopping for several new cargo vans for my business on Monday the 8th. I had been to several Ford dealers to get prices. I thought I might stop by the Chevy dealer I bought my black '01 Z from just to check prices on the Chevy cargo vans. As I sat there talking bin packages with my salesman, I saw them pull a '02 Electron Blue Z off a truck. In passing I said someone was finaly getting the new family member they had been waiting for. My salesman then procedes to tell me this is a stock unit and is not on order for anyone. As I look at this beautiful machine the wheels start to turn. ;) If I were to buy the three cargo vans I'm looking for from them, what can they do for me on the Z? An hour later I'm on my way home to get my '01 and pick up my new Blue Baby! :cheers: I had to put my cats back on and get my PRT's off the old Z, but by 4:00pm, I was on my way home in the brand new Z. When I got up Monday morning I had a day of business and truck shopping ahead of me. By that evening I had a 405hp Electron Blue Z gracing my garage. Sometimes FATE can be kind! :D :cool: :D

P.S. Does anyone know how to change your registered car without loosing all your stats?:-?

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Tom, I need to rub elbows with us - we need some of your luck to rub off on us :D

Enjoy the ride :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts