Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Listed are my favorite strip clubs here in So. Florida in order of pref. CHEETAH, PURE PLATINUM, BOOBY TRAP,SOLID GOLD,RACHELS,DELUCAS,LANDING STRIP & THE MERMAID. Anyone needing a tour guide??? I will work gray goose martinis and lap dances!!! HEHEHEHEHE!!! LES/FUBU69 PS WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITES???

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I used to live in Boynton Bch, Delray Bch and Boca Raton during the 80s and 90s and I "ocassionally" visited a few of the "finer" establishments in Broward and Palm Beach counties including, Cheetah, Doll House, Pure Platinum, Flash Dancers, Booby Trap... etc. My favorite was Tiffany's Cabaret in the Delray/Boynton Beach area. They had fair drink prices, good dance prices, totally nude and they serve liquor and most of the women were excellent. It was located on US-1 and Gulf Stream (where G.W. Bush's dad used to stay) between Atlantic Ave & Woolbright Rd. I have not been there in a few years since moving to Melbourne; it may have changed. Now the Z06 pulls into Tootsy's on the beach once in a while. Oh yeah, the girls at Tootsy's LOVE the Z06.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I wouldn't go to a place like that. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif Nope...not me!!

Are there any in Bowling Green?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
217 Posts
They're everywhere, they're everywhere!

·
Registered
138 Posts

On 2001-03-22 12:37, FUBU69 spewed forth this drivel:
Listed are my favorite strip clubs here in So. Florida in order of pref. CHEETAH, PURE PLATINUM, BOOBY TRAP,SOLID GOLD,RACHELS,DELUCAS,LANDING STRIP & THE MERMAID. PS WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITES???
FUBU:
Your killing me. Me and my buds used to be regulars at Pure Platinum and Solid Gold before I moved north. God I miss Ft. Lauderdale. I've done more than my fair share of oil wrestling at Pure Platinum not to mention the gazillion bottles of Crystal, Krug, and DP. Used to go to Cheetah, Booby Trap, Pink Pussy Cat and numerous Doll Houses as well. When Fort Laud. passed the law requiring the dancers to wear something when alcohol is served, they really ruined some great strip clubs. Where are RACHELS,DELUCAS,LANDING STRIP & THE MERMAID? I haven't heard of those.

Have you been to Scores in Manhattan or to Teasers in Key West?

Man, are you making me homesick.

Mike

·
Registered
566 Posts
What is a nudie joint? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Mike as you know Cheetah is in Pompano so they are all NAKED!!! Delucas , the Landing Strip , and Rachels are in Palm Beach,TOTALLY NUDE!!! BTW Frank are those TRANSVESTITES??? NO TRANSVESTITES ALLOWED AT THE CRUISE IN!!! LOL PS MIKE I WILL BE IN N.Y ON APRIL 11-16TH AND WILL BE STOPPING BY SCORES!!! WHERE IN N.Y IS TEASERS??? THANKS LES/FUBU69

·
Registered
138 Posts

On 2001-03-22 18:03, FUBU69 spewed forth this drivel:
WHERE IN N.Y IS TEASERS??? THANKS LES/FUBU69
Les:

Teasers is in Key West. You know that little island at the south end of US1. Just take 595 east until it ends at US1 and turn right (south) Keep going until your feet are wet. Can't miss it. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Mike

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-03-22 20:18, Black_Magic spewed forth this drivel:
Frank,

Is that "The Chalet" our lunch time watering hole???? I always wondered what was in the back room.......LMAO

<B>LUNCH TOMMORROW ?

George
</B>
Lunch tomorrow FOR SURE!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mike , been to Key West many a time. In fact it can be a pretty nice cruise if there is no traffic!!! I am going to check it out when I'm there in May. BTW I'll conduct a full investigation/examination of this fine establishment!!! LES/FUBU69

·
Registered
138 Posts
Les:
I think you'll find your investigation/examination rather interesting. The girls are extremely hot and completely shaved. The lap dances are virtually full contact. And chicks go there too.

It is a nice ride down there, but there is rarely no traffic, and I have a real hard time getting past the Tki Bar at Holiday Isle.
Mike

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mike the RUM RUNNERS at Holiday Isle are top notch!!! Could go for 1 right now!!! LES/FUBU69

·
Registered
138 Posts

On 2001-03-23 13:12, FUBU69 spewed forth this drivel:
Mike the RUM RUNNERS at Holiday Isle are top notch!!! Could go for 1 right now!!! LES/FUBU69
Me too with a 151 floater. I drank tons of those during Spring Break when I went to FSU, and the chicks oh my god the CHICKS!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
217 Posts
Pics. Where's the pics?????

·
Registered
151 Posts
I could have a 01 and an 02 Z06 if I had all my $$ back from the clubs. Since getting married those are just memories. The wife knows of my addiction and watches me like a hawk.

It (was) hard to beat the Mons Venus, I hear they're enforcing a law where the girls must be 6 feet away at all times, and they arrest both the girl and the customer if they do.

My ratings: (based on at least 12 months ago)
for overall dance quality, and girl quality.

1. Doll House, North Miami Beach
2. Solid Gold, Ft. Lauderdale
3. Stir Crazy, South Miami
4. Lipstick, South Miami
5. Treasure Island, Hialeah

1 - 19 of 19 Posts