Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Preparing a check list for the FEST next month to help forum members :) :)

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,580 Posts
it's always around Fest time that the national availability of dollar bills becomes an issue :rofl:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
20,625 Posts
DWS said:
it's always around Fest time that the national availability of dollar bills becomes an issue :rofl:
Plastic my good man...plastic!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,339 Posts
hummmm check list huh?

lottsa cooool clothes, (it's gonna be HOT!)
give-aways:D
extra pads/rotors for the track, helmets, gloves, belts, camera, fire extinguisher, oil, chair
MONEY$$$ for MM/diet cokes for 7 days :rofl:
dollar bills for church donations
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,998 Posts
Spare set of vette keys. You don't want to be locked out of your car hundreds of miles away from your second set. :yeadog:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,080 Posts
panzer said:
Spare set of vette keys. You don't want to be locked out of your car hundreds of miles away from your second set. :yeadog:

Good idea! :yeadog:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,998 Posts
jub jub said:
Cooler
Ice
Beer


OK, I'm ready! :lol:
You need some money for White Castles to go with the beer. :D
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
21,382 Posts
panzer said:
You need some money for White Castles to go with the beer. :D
I'm going to let Ivo buy those. He knows the ones I like. You know, the little square one with pickles,onions and mustard, dripping with grease! Hmmmmm! :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,998 Posts
They only make one type. You can add cheese or make it a double. So now IVO is off the hook :D. :sneaky:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,325 Posts
Where do we enter for the give-a-ways? :-?
What about MDickie's run? :idea:
Serious question: Hope I don't need this stuff, but if I do ...
I'm driving and don't want to bring jack, stands, air tank ... I'm hoping to be able to borrow if I need. Possible?
(I'll separately post question on HPDE thread)
:ity:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,339 Posts
DennyM said:
Where do we enter for the give-a-ways? :-?
What about MDickie's run? :idea:
Serious question: Hope I don't need this stuff, but if I do ...
I'm driving and don't want to bring jack, stands, air tank ... I'm hoping to be able to borrow if I need. Possible?
(I'll separately post question on HPDE thread)
:ity:
give-away raffles will be at the fest:)

here's the thread to sign up for the MM Dickie tour special

http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75771

I always go to the track with a bit more air and start going down as the day gets hotter:thumb:

only a 1 day DE so we shouldn't need to change pads/rotors
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top