Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really enjoyed meeting everyone. All made me feel like I have been a part of the "family" for a long time. The thought had entered my mind once while driving down, that since I had an FRC and not a Z06 that maybe I wouldn't feel "included" with everyone, but that notion quickly vanished when I said to myself .."wait a minute... Leslie (BlkZ06) wouldn't be part of ANY group that acted that way." Well I was correct! The MANY comments I recieved on my car and my Cam were very appreciated, and made me feel like I had a Bad Azz Z06! It was nice to meet Les and the Moderators I came in contact with. So any other FRC guys here, you better jump on board, I've never received that kind of welcome at the "other" forum events. Cheers to all the members I came in contact with, and to the others, I'll meet you someday! :cheers:

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
Greg, I was ecstatic when you said you were driving down! You have been a very close friend to me, and it was great for you to meet my forum family:)

they are a bunch a nuts huh?

·
Premium Member
10,998 Posts
You are a nice guy and have a great car. It was nice meeting you. Please come back next year. :D :z:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
blkZ06 said:
Greg, I was ecstatic when you said you were driving down! You have been a very close friend to me, and it was great for you to meet my forum family:)

they are a bunch a nuts huh?
I'm happy I made the trip, it was well worth it! Very happy to be a close friend to ya..forever. And everyone I met is definetly a Corvette Nut in the best way!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
panzer said:
You are a nice guy and have a great car. It was nice meeting you. Please come back next year. :D :z:
Thank you Sir...I will put the Fest on my calendar :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Tony :)

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
I didn't really get to talk to you much but, another Fest member and I had a nice talk about how good your car looked and sounded. Glad you enjoyed the Fest! :z:

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Greg...it was awesome to meet you and have lunch and dinner with you...even if you don't like nachos...:p :lol:
You have a fantastic FRC and you are always welcome! :thumb:

By the way...there is only one "BadAzzZ06" in WV!!! :D

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
It was nice to meet ya Greg! And you do know that the Nassau Blue FRC's are pretty rare! Beautiful cars! My first vette was a Black 2000 FRC. Glad you had a good time and we will see ya next year!

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Greg, had a blast meeting you, hopefully you will now be an annual attendee with the rest of loony bin escapees.

Mark it down kids, next year;s Fest is July 20-22, don't miss it, we have some more new surprises in the works...

Mark

1 - 11 of 11 Posts