Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short...!

Cameo ( Z06 Butterfly ) , Stephanie (SCEMO) and myself are packing our bags... and heading up Monday or Tuesday from Houston to the fest!

I plan on just driving cameo's car up there and leaving the C6 at home. Stephanie will be right behind us in her 2004 Z06!

Anyway I can tell this is already going to be a fun trip.. Already got 2 hot dates! :ity:

Everyone be safe and again I cant wait to meet everyone!

Cheers
G

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
2 hot girls, with Z's, the fest.......Garrett......cherish this time in your life........for it will NEVER get any better!!!!

Glad to hear you and the butterfly will make it!!:D

-Tony

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
GarettO said:
Long story short...!

Cameo ( Z06 Butterfly ) , Stephanie (SCEMO) and myself are packing our bags... and heading up Monday or Tuesday from Houston to the fest!

I plan on just driving cameo's car up there and leaving the C6 at home. Stephanie will be right behind us in her 2004 Z06!

Anyway I can tell this is already going to be a fun trip.. Already got 2 hot dates! :ity:

Everyone be safe and again I cant wait to meet everyone!

Cheers
G
Garett - Have a safe trip. I look forward to seeing you at the Fest. Thunder Racing's 18-wheeler will be there and I'll be with them so I should be easy to find. Take care

Your friend,
F

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Glad you can make it! Now that you'll be there, does that "hands off" rule still apply? :rofl:

See you there!

:z:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Glad you all will be joining the fun.

Mark

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
thats great news glad you guys got to make it

·