Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after 3 weeks of looking at the exhaust sitting in my garage today i decided to do the install and well here are the results :) enjoy

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh yeah :) i know i am crazy like that i had unbolted everything when i realized i will not be able to get the stock exhaust out i needed to lift few more inches and well that is when i decided to just do it :) i am never doing this again so i guess i will be fine :) thanks for the concern though.

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Great looking.

Now, how about a sound clip if you can so we can hear what they sound like.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Looks great! And glad you're still alive! ;)

:cheers:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Did this guy really throw the rubber side of floor mats on the hood... of a black car not to mention? :jawdrop:
Also looks like the tips need aligned. I knew there were careless people out there but I was unaware they drove Z06s. Yikes.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
these are the Lloyd mats and the underside is FOAM not rubber :) i had this car for a few years now and i know BLACK pretty well :) but thanks for the concern :)

and i am planning on getting my headers installed soon so the tips will get alligned then :)

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Nice! Ummm....Luckily nothing happened with that jerry-rigged lift you had going on. What was up with Best Buy? Corvette meet or adding in a new stereo too?

Besides your pics, I have only seen one Corvette with Corsa exhaust. The 505s really stand out. Looks great!

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Looks good, I may be partial though. I have the B&B version of those tips.

I hope you are not going to be using a similar "lift" setup to install your headers. Be careful. :guiness:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Nice dubs!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
GR8 WHITE said:
Nice! Ummm....Luckily nothing happened with that jerry-rigged lift you had going on. What was up with Best Buy? Corvette meet or adding in a new stereo too?

Besides your pics, I have only seen one Corvette with Corsa exhaust. The 505s really stand out. Looks great!

well already got 2 10" solabric kickers in custom enclosure hooked up with a 1300 watt mono amp :) and best buy don't sell any of this :) the annual corvette cruise is held right infront of best buy hence the Best buy logo

·
Registered
38 Posts
exact same exhaust and tips as i have. I love it, it looks great man. you'll get compliments from people all the time. nice choice

1 - 20 of 27 Posts