Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Finally dragged the camera out! DAm these Z's look good! U like ?

2K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  mjustmike 
#1 · (Edited)
I tried a new product from Autogeek.com

Wolfgang and pinnacle...is awesome! Anybody thinking what to try...

This stuffs unbelievable...I'm very impressed! FWIW

Dam if the car doesn't glow better than ever before...

U like?

"]

FInally dragged out the camera to show the shine and this is a week or so later!

Great product!
No longer a prisoner!

I love the shine..if you can believe it ...its even better in person! (i'm a crappy photographer! :lol

http://www.fototime.com/C1E5B3DC68EF62F/standard.jpg

See less See more
#2 ·
My 9 year old son Max was a good sport as we were cruising the country roads when we came across a beautiful park...so I pulled a U -E and we played and I grabbed a few snap shots of the Z...

Cars running great and I'll be dammed if I'll be giving this bitch away for a new C6 Z just yet!

This cars serving me just fine.

#6 · (Edited)
We had a great time taking the twisties and then to be fair we pulled a HUE-E so maxie could get some Jungle Jim time...

34K miles and I have never seen the car look so good..

It was wolfgang and pinnacle products..

This was a pretty simple process. I did it last week and if you can believe it I drove the car during the week and if I remember correctly nailed a few light rains too! :lol: Cleaned up the wheel wells with this pinnacle detail spray....Stuffs great..... Been a busy week and its a bit blurry but I threw probably around 300/400 miles on the Z after I waxed it but before I took the photos...

So here goes...

Wash the car as usual..

Then I took the Wolfgang body cleansing bottle...squirted the liquid onto the supplied...terry cloth pad..wiped it around the car...

Then wiped it off..

Then I took the other bottle of Wolfgang liquid...and put it on another terry cloth pad...wipped it around the car..

The wiped it off..(as instructed by Autogeek.com)

Waited 12 hours. with the car in the garage.....or till the next morning...put on the pinnacle wax...(from a jar..not a liquid) Goes on easy....and then just wiped it off

dam if the car isn't glowing!!!!! If I say so myself....I have never seen my car look this good...

My buddy with the viper is raving about his car too...

He's truly a fanatic when it comes to perfection in polishing...

I'm telling you guys...This wolfgang/pinnacle stuffs amazing...

Much better than anyother product I've tried to date....(including the Brand Z! which I loved

#19 ·
First wash the car..(dry)

Then use the Wolfgang pre wash paint enchancer bottle.

Wipe off.

Then use Wolfgang Deep gloss paint sealant.(dry for 12 hours)

Then wipe off.

Then apply the pinnacle wax

Wipe off.

If you like then use the Pinnacle Detailer spray.

Hope this helps.

Great product. Very pleased with the results.

JB

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.