Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
ain't Dean Myers boyz great, eh?

Dean looks after my Z06, and they really seem to care, so we in TO are happy they are around....how are you going to deal with reduce HP up in the BC mountains? Anyhow, I suspect you are sleeping with the Vet for the first couple of nights, 'cause its hard to put it out of your mind and reach when its so new and begging for attention.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Congratulations! Knew it would get here and you didn't even have to invoke the Kahuna!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Enjoy!!!

Dan

·
Registered
51 Posts
Michael, I know it's been a long wait but by now I'm sure you would agree it was worth it. Your car looks outstanding sitting in your driveway. Fortunately for us up here in Canada the weather this year has been holding like no other year I remember. I am so glad that you are able to drive your car once you got it instead of having to put it away for the winter.
Please feel free to spread the word in Western Canada that I am available to help Corvette enthusiasts everywhere find the car that they are looking for through my contacts as I did for you.
Once again congrats on the car. Did you tell Zapper (John) yet?
Scott
CorvetteCanada.com

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Congrats on your Beautiful Blue Z!

I'll tip a Labatts Blue to 'ya! :guiness:

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Guys!

Scott..the weather has been pretty good...the ski hills are open and getting lots of snow (you can just see them in the back ground of my pic up above...thats the road to the ferry over to Victoria)...but it's still nice in the city.

I emailed Zapper!

Zippy...keep the Blue flowin Bro!!!:guiness:

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
My favorite colour. Congratulations. Hope you can get it broken in before the good weather ends.

Pat :cheers:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank You For Your Business Michael!!!!

By now you must be loving your new 2002 Z06 much more than your old vette. I hope to hear from you in the future and thanks to this forum i bet that won't be hard. I love that fact that i help you prove your locals wrong. Your car looks fantastik. Happy motoring and don't forget to vist us at Dean Myers Chev-Olds-Corvette when you are in Toronto, Ontario. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z:

·
Registered
778 Posts
CorvetteCanada said:
Michael, I know it's been a long wait but by now I'm sure you would agree it was worth it. Your car looks outstanding sitting in your driveway. Fortunately for us up here in Canada the weather this year has been holding like no other year I remember. I am so glad that you are able to drive your car once you got it instead of having to put it away for the winter.
Please feel free to spread the word in Western Canada that I am available to help Corvette enthusiasts everywhere find the car that they are looking for through my contacts as I did for you.
Once again congrats on the car. Did you tell Zapper (John) yet?
Scott
CorvetteCanada.com
Scott,

You lie, you dog!:lol: :lol:

You help everybody with all kinds of stuff!:cheers: :cheers:

Howzit mate????:p :p :p :p

Joe:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Kahuna....

You will have to venture down and hook up with the rest of the NW Bro's, and go for a cruise, or Dyno day and meet the boyz...

Some nice guys down here!

:cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts