Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mailman delivered my new personalized plate today! So "1C52GO" is history, and yup, you guessed it, "Zippy", goes on the Z!

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Zippy,

Cool deal, a Zippy inside a Zippy all wraped up in a Zipper...............
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,058 Posts

On 2001-08-02 18:38, Zippy spewed forth this drivel:
Mailman delivered my new personalized plate today! So "1C52GO" is history, and yup, you guessed it, "Zippy", goes on the Z!

Zipster, I'm devastated! With your sig experiments I was sure it would say Yppiz as a courtesy to those ahead looking in their rear view mirrors and to confuse the gendarmes. !soduK

My mystery plate is yet to be revealed for fear of a former Soviet Union (CCCP) and CIA conspiracy.

jerboa..sleeping undercover alone. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

On 2001-08-02 21:46, jerboa spewed forth this drivel:
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD>Quote:</font><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR><TR><TD><BLOCKQUOTE><B>
On 2001-08-02 18:38, Zippy spewed forth this drivel:

Zipster, I'm devastated! With your sig experiments I was sure it would say Yppiz as a courtesy to those ahead looking in their rear view mirrors and to confuse the gendarmes. !soduK

My mystery plate is yet to be revealed for fear of a former Soviet Union (CCCP) and CIA conspiracy.

jerboa../phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif
</B></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR></TABLE>Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????/sleeping undercover alone. Interesting /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Hurray for the Zippo!!!!!!!!!

Like jerboa...know what mine is,but afraid to announce it at this time.....may be taken by the 'cia' if announced "prematurely"....oops!! There is that 'premature' word again!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jerboa:

LOL!

Michigan only requires a rear plate.

The Zip /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
201 Posts
Zip - congrats!

I seem to remember me ordering mine before you, great thing I live in good ole' Nebraska! About 40 days after you send in your app you get a postcard confirming your selection, then it tells you that the plate will be available for you downtown in 2 months. Nothing sent to your house, have to go fight for a parking spot, grrr...

I guess I did get good news last week tho.. "ZO SIX" is now mine.. I just have to wait until after Sep 23.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Excellant plate zipster.I'm thinking of getting a personalized plate also.G

·
Registered
576 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS ZIPPY!! The best revenge is getting your first choice. If I get my future 450HP Z06-C6, I will have to start over with my personalized plate since it is 01 Z06.

GOLD72

·
Registered
15 Posts
"405HP"
"02 Z06"
"Z06"

Were all taken in Ohio, so someone out there has those cool plates..

I settled for "RODS Z06".

·
Registered
906 Posts
On my '89 I had GUNBOAT...
..must have been too esoteric! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

HarleyB(Z) ...seeing the C5Rs tomorrow!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Zippy,

Congrats on the plate, still waiting here in Mass for mine.

Wanted to put UR2SLO, but when I checked with the registry they said it was not acceptable.

So I put in for WKDKUL (its a "wicked cool" plate for a "wicked cool" car)

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Zippy,

Must be carma, got home this evening and found my notice from the registry about my personalized plates, will have them on Monday. "WKDKUL!!!!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Zippy...the perfect plate for ya. Here in MA we have a very limited vanity plate selection. You have to start with 2 letters and it can be no longer than 6, plus only letters and numbers. Soooo I finally came up with a plate for the new ride ZO6405. Sent it in a week ago. Won't hear for weeks. Then, if you get the plate, they tell you to pick it up at the registry office. That's like arranging a private chat with the Pope!!!
Bob

1 - 16 of 16 Posts