Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well..what can i say? i had a great time this year at the Z06 fest!! ( for those of you who didnt meet me, i was there with my wife and son. we came up with peggy and robert(Z06dad)..) It was great meeting all the new ppl and seeing the awsome cars. Do to the fact that this was my first year going to this, i was very impressed with the fun times everyone had, and with pretty much no trouble! And i must say that the jub jub shirts were very very funny! maybe somtime soon ill be able to get a Z06 and ride w/ you all.. (keep your fingers crossed!! haha!) but since i sound like im 12 years old in this post i better shut up. but thanks everyone for the great first time @ the Z06fest!!!! cant wait til next year!!!peace!

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Welcome to the site!! Mark your calendar for the next Fest, Zippy posted the dates as July 20-22, 2006!! Join us again! And you can even bring Z06Dad again!! You hang with a good group of people!!

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
It was great meeting yu as well, I hope to see you back again next year...

Mark

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Welcome Aboard the Good Ship Z06 :z: :z:

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Don't know if we met in BG, but welcome to :z:
What's your ride?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
vette bug....

HAHAHA!! yea got stung just alittle bit!! hahaha!!!! maybe one of these days ill get one. :jammin: .....who knows! thanks for the welcome everyone!!!!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hey!! Don't feel bad....the bug got me too!!! (And, now I have one! ) We are so glad you had a good time! We hope you get to attend again next year!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Glad to see an new face/Sig banner. Welcome!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Welcome to the site ! I can't put the name with the face but hope you can make it again next year !

Rob

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i was the one...........

my wife and i were there with our baby with robert (z06dad)and his wife peggy.

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Welcome to your new home away from home or other home while you are home or a home to go to while you are indisposed (jubjub).
Well if you get where I am coming from, let me know.

I don't have a clue :rofl:

You are welcome here, even though you know Robert :screwy:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yay!!

hahahaha!!!! *bows* "thank ya, thank ya...!!"

1 - 20 of 27 Posts