Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got to drive a 02 Z06, it was silver/black it was brand new only 830 miles on the odo. I work at a hotel as a valet and it came in last night and the doorman let me drive it and put it where we were going to park it.

I have never driven a Z only a few C5's but I must say this car is one of my favorites to drive now.

Now all I need to do is save up and hopefully before May of 02 I can get one.

If anybody with extra money wants to help support my saving effort you can email me at [email protected]
No donation is too small or large! :D

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Quick96 said:
Now all I need to do is save up and hopefully before May of 02 I can get one.

:D
Still got the grin, huh :D

What is the significance of May 2002 ? (If you don't mind me asking :) )

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Quick96 said:
I finally got to drive a 02 Z06, it was silver/black it was brand new only 830 miles on the odo. ...

If anybody with extra money wants to help support my saving effort you can email me at [email protected]
No donation is too small or large! :D
Don't let Frank see this! :lol:

I really feel silly. Why didn't I think of a Z06 contribution fund?:cheers:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
May 02

May 2002 the only significance that I can think of is my sister graduates from college other than that nothing.

The reason for May 02 is just a target date and hoping to have a nice size downpayment.
Hence the contribution fund for the Z. :D

·
Registered
0 Posts
Now isn't this great. I'm going to a X-Mas party with Sherylann tonight. I was going to valet park....I think I will just drop Sherylann off at the door and go park it myself. :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Speaking on behave of myself being one of the top valets at the hotel. I did not take the car over 17 mph, I only drove it less than a block on hotel property, and I was being watched the whole time. You should ask the Valet to leave it on the drive for you like I did, and then no one will drive more than 100 yards.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
fcalmes said:
Now isn't this great. I'm going to a X-Mas party with Sherylann tonight. I was going to valet park....I think I will just drop Sherylann off at the door and go park it myself. :D
Frank, would you rather have heard this TOMORROW :eek:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Makes me think of Ferris Bueler's Day Off....where they take the the father's 64 Ferrari into town and park at an indoor garage......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts