Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a really nice day today in Houston and I'm driving the Z06 instead of my truck. I had just picked up my son from the dealership he sells at to go to lunch. As I turned right onto the feeder road of one of the fryws here a late model ram air TransAm makes a move on me fromtwenty feet behind me in the left lane. He just nailed it. I was still in second so I punched as he was on my door and then shited to 3rd about 5700 rpm. It looked like he had stood on his brakes. What a car. I love the traction control on dusty streets! This weekend I get to AutoX with the BMW and Porsche club. Look out Biff, Todd and Muffy.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hey RH,

Don't you mean you "shifted" into 3rd!:eek: :eek:

If not you might need to crank up the WetVac:cheers:

On secound thought maybe you just heard the ENRON news on the radio:mad:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Is the autocross at the Police Academy?

·
Registered
670 Posts
02blkZ06 said:
Hey RH,

Don't you mean you "shifted" into 3rd!:eek: :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe the guy in the Trans Am "shitted" in third!

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Y2K2Z06 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe the guy in the Trans Am "shitted" in third!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

dan

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Maybe he thought wider was better but now he knows that it's not faster!

:D :cool: :lol: :) :D :cool: :lol: :)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Shitted....:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love smoking other cars, especially sports cars. I haven't had too many opportunites yet.

- Charley

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Yes, smoking the "also-rans" is always fun. I got to dust one of those new Porsch turbo thingy's this weekend. Back when I first got my Z I had 2 memorable run-ins with the new Trans Ams. One was a roll race from around 40 mph. He was behind me and i let him get right next to me before I lost him. when I let him catch up he looked rather surprised at how easily I pulled on him. By far the most fun encounter was a Trans Am behind me revving his engine at a light while we were waiting for a left hand turn. I think he gave up when he saw me pulling away from him going sideways with my tires smoking. What a rush:cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts