Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a photo of my car that I promised. Hopefully the attached picture will work but let me know if it doesn't. Please let me know what you think. I will be posting many more photos in the future of different angles, new additions to the car, etc...Thanks !:D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Dude your car looks killer.....What kind of kit is that? Oh any more pics?

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Looks good. I would have left the brake ducts black for some added color. I think those rims are awesome:cheers:

·
Registered
291 Posts
That kit looks great! I've seen wheels like that on a 911S in Dallas.:cheers:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any suggestions welcome...

What do you think should be done with the side vents ? Right now, the vents are obviously the same color as the car, and the mesh inside is also silver. I am probably going to just paint the mesh inside black or dark grey to meake the hole in the vent show up more...either that, or have the outline of the vent painted to look like the factory ones look...except maybe a dark grey paint would look cool to go with the grey spokes on the wheels and any other carbon fiber that will be on the car. Let me know what you guys think. I'll have more pictures soon. Next week, rotors, exhaust, intake, engine covers, x-pipe, tailights, and other goodies will be added. Thanks !

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Looks Great

Your car looks great. Love the wheels and the stance! As far as the side vents go, I like to add a little color( especially with the QKSLR). Maybe do the mesh a dark maroon or a real dark blue. Just different enough to draw your attention there,and be "different.(and when you get tired of one color, change it.cheap and easy) What size wheel/tires are you running?Looking forward to more pictures :cool: .

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Very Sharp!

·
Registered
778 Posts
QSB,

Real nice:cheers: .

Joe :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
348 Posts
:cool: Great Work!:cool: The vents look great matching the color of the car, it just takes a little getting use to after seening all of the other Z06's with the black vents. Those wheels are killer! Again Great work! :guiness: :cheers: :guiness:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Dude!

That rocks!

I like the "same color" vents!

·
Registered
510 Posts
I love it! Keep the same color vents, looks awesome. Post the info on those wheels:yeadog:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts