Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, I finally recieved My first Z06 tonite. :D I bought a 2001 Speedway white with mod red interior. I purchased it from Corvette Palace with 24,900 miles on it. It really is flawless. I can honestly say that I had a pleasant experience dealing with William and Shannon. I really want to give a special thanks to C5aig for going to Inspect the Car for me. When I did a search on Corvette Palace, I saw that he had bought his C5 from them and had a good experience also. I then went ahead and PMed him to see if he could go look at the car for me. I got a message back and within like 2 days he shot down to CP and checked it out he was even kind enough to send photos. With that, I purchased the car and had it shipped up to NY. It really is great to see that we have such great members on this forum. When the car arrived tonite at 10pm on the enclosed trailer I couldnt have been happier. Cant wait to meet up with some Long Island people for some good times this summer.

- Dennis :z:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Congratulations on the new ride, that is my favorite color combination. :cheers:

Kurt

·
Registered
51 Posts
The C5 ZO6 looks stunning in speedway white; it is by far my favorite. I absolutely would have bought one in that color if GM would have produced it beyond the first year. I am jealous just thinking about it. Congratulations and enjoy. Would like to see some pics.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Congrats, Only 352 Speedway White Z06's made in 2001 (one year only) color. 139 is the number most common used for the Modified Red interior.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Congrats on the new Z!!!! You have found your internet familiy right here on Z06vette.com. You wont find any greater sight on the net and there are lots of folks on here around the Long Island area. Enjoy that new ride! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
7,247 Posts
A lot of SW/MR Z's going to the Island all of a sudden. Could be a good thing, you could always blame "it" on the other guy. :p :p

·
Premium Member
9,755 Posts
Never liked SW - that is until No Mercy & Javelin converted me.:sneaky:
I like it a lot now :D
Congrats on a beautiful car !

·
Registered
70 Posts
BottleFed said:
Cant wait to meet up with some Long Island people for some good times this summer.

- Dennis :z:
OBI's sunday mornings :cheers:

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Congratulations! Nice ride. Enjoy it in good health. See you at a tri-state gathering soon. Last one was about 6 weeks ago and we had close to 40 `vettes bomb up to West Point for Sunday Brunch in perfect weather. :guiness:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
sounds like we need another NE event doesn't it??? Ice Cream anyone?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts