Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2002 Z06 405 HP Lloyd mats are finally here. :) They are available with a red trim border on the black mat or black border on the red mat.

They can be ordered for a full trunk coverage or the traditional style with open compartment in the center.

2001 Z06 logo items available as well.

3 piece set for $170 w/o border, $175 with border, shipped free in the Continental U.S.

I will post pics for download next week.

RG

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I have a couple of questions about the new mats. Are the ones with the cross flags logo also longer than the old ones?? - To tuck under the edge of the seat.
Also, for the rear piece, I see that there is a cutout for the center compartment, but it would cover the side compartments. Is there an option for that to be reversed? If not, do you have covers for the side compartments? It seems to me that the carpeting would "sag" into the side compartments.

chris

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
chrisj said:
I have a couple of questions about the new mats. Are the ones with the cross flags logo also longer than the old ones?? - To tuck under the edge of the seat.
Also, for the rear piece, I see that there is a cutout for the center compartment, but it would cover the side compartments. Is there an option for that to be reversed? If not, do you have covers for the side compartments? It seems to me that the carpeting would "sag" into the side compartments.

chris
Chris

Yes, the regular C5 cross flags logo will be of the same design with the longer front to rear dimension.

The rear can be ordered in 'convertible' design for full coverage with a center cover, or, in it's regular Z06 form, fit around the hole in the middle as the rear mat pics show.

Please let me know if you need any further info on them.

Thanks

RG

·
Registered
49 Posts
RG in Dallas said:

The rear can be ordered in 'convertible' design for full coverage with a center cover, or, in it's regular Z06 form, fit around the hole in the middle as the rear mat pics show.

RG
I think you totally misunderstood him. :) What he is talking about is the SIDE compartments - i.e. where we have the air compressor. I would also like to know if the carpet would sag into these holes? Thanks. ;)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Chris, that rear cargo cover is the same as what I have. Mine does not cover any of the holes. Look at your cars trunk and see that the center hole goes pretty far up. The extensions on the mat go right to the edge of the side holes. Hope this helps. By the way these mats look great.

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
They look 1st Class!

RG, they look 1st class!:) Can they be ordered WITHOUT the cargo mat? Thanks, Les btw guys, my current Lloyds mats have lasted me 3 C5's and still look good. I don't think I can resist the black with red border and the '02 badge. :cool:

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: They look 1st Class! How true!

FUBU69 said:
RG, they look 1st class!:) Can they be ordered WITHOUT the cargo mat? Thanks, Les btw guys, my current Lloyds mats have lasted me 3 C5's and still look good. I don't think I can resist the black with red border and the '02 badge. :cool:
Les,

You bet. $99 bucks for the 2 pc set, shipped free. Just let me know and we'll get you fixed up.

To the other members of z06vette.com who would like a 2 pc or 3 pc set, please call us at toll free 877 966 8676 and we will get you fixed up.:)

RG

·
Registered
327 Posts
Those Z06 405hp badges look HUGE!!! How much bigger are they compared to the normal old ones? Or are the matts you showed in those pics not fullsize matts, but with fullsize emblems? And are the emblems still glued on or sewn in yet?

I'm going to tell both my mom and my gf about these and where to get them :) Nice Christmas present I think.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ZO SIC said:
Those Z06 405hp badges look HUGE!!! How much bigger are they compared to the normal old ones? Or are the matts you showed in those pics not fullsize matts, but with fullsize emblems? And are the emblems still glued on or sewn in yet?

I'm going to tell both my mom and my gf about these and where to get them :) Nice Christmas present I think.
The logo look to me just a tad bigger to the 0-1 Z's logo.

They are heat-pressed loged pieces affixed the the mats.

I hope to see another badge next year for the Z's with even more HP listed:eek: :)

RG

·
Registered
291 Posts
RG,

The new mats with the red border look absolutely fantastic in Mary's EB Mod Red Z06. Great product, greater price, thanks!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Just ordered a set of black w/red border for my black/mod-red. I got the convertable style rear piece which covers the 3 wells. I think that will be a cleaner look and now I will have some hidden storage space. Thanks Richard.:D

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
RG...............If one has the FRC Partition installed,will the cargo mats be mostly hidden when the trunk is opened? Was trying to picture in my mind how the Cargo mats with the red trimming would look. Mostly show my Z06(Yes I know!! :flaming: ) Just purchased a pair of Red Lloyds Z06 mats but think it is too much Red. Your mats which are black and trimmed with the red border sounds purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect!! But then,I would be stuck with the Red ones...:(....AnyZ06 member out there want them for $50?
The Zman!

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
zman said:
RG...............If one has the FRC Partition installed,will the cargo mats be mostly hidden when the trunk is opened?
I was wondering if the cargo mat could be used with the partition?
:-?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
AgentZ06, I have heard that they can be used together with no problems, but I too am curious what they will look like.

Anyone got some pictures to post???

1 - 18 of 18 Posts