Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  sabszo6 
#1 ·
July 16, 2001 #001165

OOOOOH baby, I'm starting to feel the labor pains already!! C'mon General push, breath, push, breath ..........

#4 ·
Thanks Chris - congrats to you too you lucky 'Dog. 00123 - AWESOME !!!!! I sure hope that they ship yours right out to you post-birth instead of letting it sit until they return from vacation. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

#5 ·

On 2001-06-18 13:14, Muckdogs spewed forth this drivel:
Thanks Chris - congrats to you too you lucky 'Dog. 00123 - AWESOME !!!!! I sure hope that they ship yours right out to you post-birth instead of letting it sit until they return from vacation. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

You and me both buddy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif However, I'm still waiting to hear back from Judy at the museum. I'm taking museum delivery and praying that they won't keep my car while the factory is on vacation. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif I'll know soon....

#7 ·
well my blk 01 is gone and my 02 is coming too .. dont know when but know the wait starts . i got my allocation munber but no tpw .. this sucks.. i never been without a vette for this long .. well the new my should be well worth the wait.. i hope

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.