Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one know how to track you car to dealer or to see if it has left the plant? just woundering because dealer has not gotten car yet and im going nuts here .. thanks to all jim

·
Registered
0 Posts
Unfortunately Jim's Z06 will be tranferred by truck, so there is no way of tracking it unless you can contact Allied. Allied changed their #. :( The dealer may have the number, but I can no longer find it.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Truck or train?

How does one find out if the car goes by rail or truck. Mine, built 9-24 is headed to Minneapolis St. Paul MN area.:z:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Jim,

More than likely, yours will be delivered by truck. Ask RippiedZ06...I believe his was delivered to Minnesota by truck last year.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
STILL NO CAR AT DEALER . THERE HAS TO BE A WAY TO TRACK MY CAR ITS BEEN A WEEK , CAN I CALL THE PLANT TO SEE IF ITS GONE OR WHAT .. IM GETTING A LITTLE WORRIED AND:mad:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
9-17-01 TPW

DID ANYONE GET THERE CAR YET WITH THIS TPW JUST WOUNDERING...?

·
Registered
54 Posts
HI this is my first post. I had my car built on 9/21 and my dealer said that he confirmed that the car was built and that it is on transit to the dealership. He said it is gonna be in any day now but he doesnt know when for sure. The car is going to NJ. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
sabslt4 said:
STILL NO CAR AT DEALER . THERE HAS TO BE A WAY TO TRACK MY CAR ITS BEEN A WEEK , CAN I CALL THE PLANT TO SEE IF ITS GONE OR WHAT .. IM GETTING A LITTLE WORRIED AND:mad:
The dealer can find out. Their excitement level might not be quite the same as yours is, but they can check. Ask the dealer if they have been invoiced for your car. If they have, it will be there within a 14 day time period.

It's a $50,000.00 asset, think GM doesn't know where it is? I think the dealers tend to have the attitude that the car will get there when it gets there and knowing where it is won't shorten the wait. They get excited when they can get your money, and that's not until you sign... you are excited because you want your car yesterday... be strong...it'll get there and all the waiting is forgotten.

·
Registered
906 Posts
kh24,

Welcome to the Forum.:cheers:

If you guys can't wait any longer you can have mine and I will take delivery of yours. :eek: :p ;) I wouldn't mind another "slow" 500 mile break-in period.:D

Like Frank said, Ya'll will have your "hot rods" soon.:cool:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
1fastdog said:

it'll get there and all the waiting is forgotten.
Truer words were never spoken. The pain of waiting evaporates immediately upon exposure to Z06.

Hang in there Jim ...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
car is at dealer

thanks guys for everything .. finally the wait is over:D :D :D :D :D
bob gualandi has called me a few minutes ago and the car is there waiting for me :cool: . now i just hope the car is in near perfect condition .. well im on my way to pick her up i will send pics of delivery to frank .. to post for me cause im not that good at posting pics ( be ready frank ):) pics of car and banner are going to be on there way soon .. ill post when i get back .... finally.....:D :D :D jim

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
got the car

well the wait is over i got the car . theis car is wicked , jerry you were right and bob said helloi sent some pics of car and banner to frank . . the my z06 was werth the wait.. :D :D :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts