Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, first one to find "the cat" we took pictures of this morning and get him to log in to the forum (you must prove it with a photo) wins a free Large T-shirt (since we only have Large left /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Here is a photo of the elusive "cat"....

Ok, get going!

JC

·
Registered
0 Posts
I found it!! It's...... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif Opps, I can't say!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
His name is Jerry L. He traded his TR Z WITH VORTEX AND HEADERS FOR THE EB. Frank and I met him at the CI at the Dyno. He was not too happy that Frank and I posted high #'s. He is A nice guy! He from Maryland or Virginia and posts under EB somthing.Les

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, Les, get him to post in here and its yours.

Frank, you already get free shirts /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

BTW, I only sent you 2, mistake.....I'll send a couple more next shipment....

JC

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
I'm off to a meeting, I have no time. Perhaps 1 of our members can take this clue and win the shirt, good luck! Les /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Jerry Land from Littleton, PA. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Don't know where the VA address comes from...

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
EBZ06 POSTED! Check out his thread on Grandstand comparing '01 vs '02 Z06's FUBU69/LES /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
FUBU, you're a winner!!

Manatee sent me all the pix and I have a video for EBZ06. I'm going to send it to JC and have him put music to it and post it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts