Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished installing my engine parts. Got the last of them just in time for Carisle. Snapped a quick pick. What do you think ?

01 Z06 -MY/BLK,Zaino,Lowered,Ripper,Halltech Tric Ti,MAG,Magic Box - No time slips yet
92 RS ProStreet Camaro (454) - Best E.T to date 10.15 @ 136 mph

·
Registered
0 Posts
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif AWESOME!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
575 Posts
Looks like about 50 more hp to me!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Hot! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
You have one more thing to do. Just take the freekin hood off. That motor bay is too purdy to hide! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
764 Posts
Mark,

As always, your car looks great!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

I'm still waiting to see those time slips on the Z! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Mark

1 - 10 of 10 Posts