Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on getting a fire extinguisher for my 02 Z06 and was wondering if anyone has mounted one in their car?

I noticed Eckler's has a mounting bracket for 97-02 models that is suppose to mount to the seat track using existing bolts for $85.00

If not I'll just get one locally (bottle) and secure it so it doesn't get loose.

Any suggestions appreciated.:guiness:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I've seen ads for a company called Brey-Krause that sells one for the seat mounting bracket...I posted here that I was looking for one from one of our supporting vendors...so you might do a search here to find it.

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
Make your mount

I made mine out of 2" flat aluminum and used front seat bolts like the one in MID AMER. Total cost is like $5 and an hour of your time with a vise and pliers..will get pics and post em...:guiness:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Here's their website...

http://www.bkauto.com/r2115vette.html

I'm thinking about this setup also. I was looking for chromed though... didn't someone carry those?

Don
Zippy said:
I've seen ads for a company called Brey-Krause that sells one for the seat mounting bracket...I posted here that I was looking for one from one of our supporting vendors...so you might do a search here to find it.

Zippy :z: :z:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts