Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the B-K seat mount for the C5 will also work on a C6 Z06?

If so, do you know of anyone who has them in stock? The supporting vendor I talked to could not answer my question about whether or not the fire extinguisher mount would work on a C6 and they had them on back order and did not know when they would even get any.

Thanks.
Jeff

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
This is about the 100th question on,,,,

"Will this work on my new C6 Z06"

The problem is no one knows as no one has a C6 Z06 YET to build anything. NO test mule, no measurements, no physical comparisons with the C5 Z06 or C6. They just aren't out yet and it is impossible for aftermarket supplieres to get their hands on one, and engineer, then develop, and then manufacture something.

Good bet is that if the mount is engineered for the C5 and better yet the C6 it will fit the C6 Z06....but nothing is guaranteed until they actually are delivered to customers.

GM does not have a pre-release conference for aftermarket suppiers.....we are all in the same boat.

You have the cart before the horse....be patient.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK, let me rephrase my question then:

Does anyone know if the B-K seat fire extinguisher mount for the C5 also works on a C6 coupe/convertible? Surely someone has tried that already. If it works on the C6 coupe/vert, I will bet there is a very good chance it will work on the C6 Z06 as well.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found someone that makes a fire extinguisher bracket that fits both the C5 and C6 seat rails. :)

Jeff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts