Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a call from my Dealer, Duecks in Vancouver. Put in my order Yellow,2LZ,Nav,Painted Wheels(I've got some ideas for these wheels) It seems GM Canada is asking dealers to configure orders even though price is not confirmed and is based on U.S. Prices. Yahoo

·
Registered
338 Posts
Jeepo said:
Just got a call from my Dealer, Duecks in Vancouver. Put in my order Yellow,2LZ,Nav,Painted Wheels(I've got some ideas for these wheels) It seems GM Canada is asking dealers to configure orders even though price is not confirmed and is based on U.S. Prices. Yahoo
Congratulations! What are your ideas on the wheels? Please send me an e-mail. We will probably not see each other on the road and mine is going to be red. Thanks, [email protected]

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My order has been accepted and confirmed. I am being told I should expect delivery before the end of the year or a bit sooner. I guess it all depends how the Canadian orders fit in the overall picture. My order was the first order placed in the Western Region.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Jeepo said:
My order has been accepted and confirmed. I am being told I should expect delivery before the end of the year or a bit sooner. I guess it all depends how the Canadian orders fit in the overall picture. My order was the first order placed in the Western Region.
Sounds like our two Z06s will be going down the line together, as I have a Nov. allocation and expect the Z by the end of the year. :cheers:

·
Registered
864 Posts
It's kind of odd. My dealer is getting 3 in August and only 1 is spoke for. They haven't even had many people ask about them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts