Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hehe, I just realized that's close to 2 months old ;-)

Well, I'm all giddy now. This also reinforces my notion to go with the non-polished wheels. I not only dislike polished or chrome wheels, but always thought that standard aluminum looked even better with blue cars (I have a bright blue Ford Taurus company car, the wheels always look good when I wash it heh).

·
Registered
296 Posts
You do realize that is not just a C6 in blue. It is the first ever C6 Z06 in blue. I do hope you know the difference. :drunken:

·
Z06 Master
2,627 Posts
TetraU said:
You do realize that is not just a C6 in blue. It is the first ever C6 Z06 in blue. I do hope you know the difference. :drunken:
Hmmm... the title of the thread is First C6 Z06.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
GM needs to make some money on at least one of its products. Most of its products are SUVs and Trucks that suck fuel. Wrong products at this time of rising energy prices. Didn't our country learn anything from the last fuel crises?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Z06phile said:
TetraU said:
You do realize that is not just a C6 in blue. It is the first ever C6 Z06 in blue. I do hope you know the difference.
Hmmm... the title of the thread is First C6 Z06.
My bad! :blush: Didn't notice that. From the main text I thought he was referring to a reg. C6. Anyhow, he was nice to remember to share with us.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts