Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just got our first Monterey Red convertible delivered. It is equiped as follows.

80U Monterey Red exterior, 313 Cashmere interior, with a 35T Beige top

1SB Option Group
Z51 Performance haldling package
QG7 Polished wheels
UK2 XM radio
MN6 6 speed transmission

MSRP is $59265 and it is available for purchase. I have other convertibles and coups available too.

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Steve...can you post a pic? Would luv to see that combo in the flesh! :thumb:

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
don't see Monterey Red listed as a color option on Chevrolet's Corvette website. Are you sure that's right?

Also posted to other thread.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MSiska said:
Steve...can you post a pic? Would luv to see that combo in the flesh! :thumb:

I took some pics of the car when it came off the truck. It is really a good looking color. Darker than the Mag Red but not as dark as the Anniversary Red from 03. I can email them to you. I don't know how to post a photo on here.

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Ok, I see it listed in the "build your own" section but it is not on the "colors" section. :screwy:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cave Man said:
don't see Monterey Red listed as a color option on Chevrolet's Corvette website. Are you sure that's right?

Also posted to other thread.
Yes it is right...it took the place of Mag Red as Velocity Yellow did with the Millennium Yellow. GM stopped taking orders on those two old colors back in mid March. They built all of the orders accepted before the cut off and them started accepting orders on the two new colors on the 18th of May. We received our first Velocity Yellow car about ten days ago and the first Monterey Red car came today. Both colors are very good looking IMHO :)

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I've seen the new Monterey Red on a fender this past April, and it is dropdead gorgeous! I'll se if I havea pic saved, and post it here.

Zip :) :)

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Just above in Steve's thread " 2 new colors" in the For Sale section also.

Jack

·
Registered
19,096 Posts

Took this pic indoors during the April C5 Registry Birthday Bash. The pic doesn't do it justice. The color is outstanding in person!

This fender was autographed by VIP's for auction during the event.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts