Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just talked to Chris at ECS. My car will be done in approximately a week and will be the first c5 to be running the paxton blower with a forged motor.

Keep your eyes peeled i'll give details as we go along as to dyno #'s and blower noise. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
200 Posts
That's definitely terrific news.

What are your goals ?

Mark
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,957 Posts
Congrats rob! I know it will exceed your expectations!

Looking forward to you taking me for a spin!

JB
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mdhmi said:
That's definitely terrific news.

What are your goals ?

Mark
honestly, I want to own my own private island and to be the first untrained astronaut to walk on the moon :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

intercooler

intercooler from underneath

spec stage 3+ clutch

wiring gauges


car should be driving and on its way to carlisle tomorrow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,152 Posts
robiferretti said:
honestly, I want to own my own private island and to be the first untrained astronaut to walk on the moon :cheers:
Looks like we have similar goals. :crazy: :lol:

Hey, congrats on the new upgrade. Keep us posted.

Alex
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,149 Posts
Awesome...Take lots of pics and keep us up to date.....Waiting to see the finishe dproduct! And a VIDEO so dont forget.... :usa:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
853 Posts
robiferretti said:
oh and 650-700 rwhp
Congrats....I am taking my ancient 01 in next month , forged /stroked with ATI and TPIS headers...Chris says he can make 675 to 700 rwhp...Would be awesome to compare the two rides!!! :cheers: :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dbvettez061 said:
Congrats....I am taking my ancient 01 in next month , forged /stroked with ATI and TPIS headers...Chris says he can make 675 to 700 rwhp...Would be awesome to compare the two rides!!! :cheers: :cheers:
chris told me 650 :(

lol but i am running a forged 346 :zboobie:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
She's Alive!!!! Alive!!!!!! :jammin:

Now can I take the stickers off the back? :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mike69 said:
She's Alive!!!! Alive!!!!!! :jammin:

Now can I take the stickers off the back? :rofl:
Great now i wont be able to sleep tonight!!! :eek:

cant wait till they put some break in miles so they can dyno it!

i hope they take it out for a holiday weekend spin, but they will probably be too busy picking up girls with my car to put miles on it. :drunken:
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top