Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, went out to the track for the first time ever last Saturday. I had a great time, and put down what I thought was a great time for a first timer.

R/T - .115
60' - 2.0
1/8 - 8.2 @ 91.2
1/4 - 12.4 @ 115.5

I also ran a variety of 12.5-7's. My only mods are B&B Bullets exhaust and the Halltech intake (untuned, so I dont know what the performance gains, if any, are). Im going back in June on ET Streets and spray (got a 125 shot laying around here)

Very happy with this car, I feel like I got my money's worth. I'll post a vid within a week!

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Wow, great times!! First time out? Good runs! :jammin:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
jub jub said:
Congrats! Those are some good times for the first time out! :cheers:

Those are good times for anytime :jammin: :jammin:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Congrats! Did you power-shift? When you get more practice you should be clicking off low 12/ high 11's with good weather and your mods! When you add the spray, I would hold off 'til 2nd gear (maybe even 3rd until you get used to it)before hitting the "fun" button. :cheers:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Those are great times for your first time on the track.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey thanks for the compliments! I cut pretty consistent 2.0 60' times, so if I can whittle those down, I hope to be looking for some looow 12's. I was powershifting 2-3 and 3-4 for only my last 2 runs, the second to last being my 12.4. When I go back on ET Street Radials, what kind of times do you think I could get off the spray?

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Great numbers for the first time out. Congrats!

I wouldn't worry to much about spraying just yet. Get used to the ET Radials.. Then you can spray some..

Just be careful when you do. I would say around 11.4's could be lower, just depends on when and how much.

Oh, and don't forget anything under 11.50 you will get kicked off the track.

Ernie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts