Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to cartek in garwood nj yesterday... intalled my underdrive pully and maft 1st pull 377 rwhp no maft ... 2nd. with maft at 10% lean 392.7 rwhp 375.5 torque
im pretty pumped about the #s other mods are halltec t-1 kit and the breathless x-pipe my best times at the track are 12.12 1/4 mile 116 mph.... that was before the x pipe and u.d pully and maft. and tuning.... soo my goal for sat. is to go to cecil county dragway in the morning, get the boot for going into the 11 s then shoot up to atco nj in the afternoon and get booted there too... what do u think??? its the last weekend of the year soo im gonna have a ball............roll bar here i come... ohhh yeah mounting my bfg drag radials fri....hope to see some other vetts at the tracks sat......

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
halltech t-1 sidewinder, tbb,30# inj.. ,breathless xpipe underdrive pully, maft ,b&m ripper,ported tb, thats it... no hidden mods.... im going to get a head and cam package soon should get me 440-450 to the rear wheels.....

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Brent,

Awesome numbers. I'm going to try to get to Cecil county tomorrow to watch if the weather breaks. It's supposed to be clearing and drying up.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Very impresive numbers! That HP on an 01 took an intake,cam and headers. Ric

·
Registered
779 Posts
Wow!!!!
I hope I can get close to those impressive numbers when I add the sidewinder and pully....What did you dyno stock???

H

·
0 Posts
T-1 Package Rules!

Wow am I impressed!

What a/f ratio was that pull done at?

Did you do a pull prior to the catless x-pipe mod?

Jim Hall

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Brent

You didn't mention Headers in this upgtade........if you add LT's, with a HC job, @ 392 rwhp NOW, you should be at real close to 500 rwhp, no problem.......

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i never did any other dyno pulls prior to this ...so im not sure what mods did what. all i know is im addicted to h.p.!!!!!! yes im considering head and cam package and l.t. headers also..my a/f ratio is about 13.0 wot...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts