Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what'd you find? thanks to ITLGO, i just checked all mine. had 6 under IPC - most were lost communication with PCM, BCM, TCS, RCS. some under radio, don't care. some under LDCM , key cylinder fault, battery #1 fault...and some loss of communication. some under RDcm- serial dataline malfunction, battery 1 and 2 fault, along with loss of communication with xxxxx. some under BO RFA- loss of communication with IPC, and loss of comm. with PCM.
whatever all these 3 digit abbr. mean!!?? these were all history, and this is probably the first time this DIC code check was ever done to my car. what'd you guys find the first time you checked your codes? thx!

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Pretty much the same stuff, which is good. :z: :z:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet, i figure this loss communication with whatever is just routine business. car certainly has been good for it's first 8 weeks at my house. hell i even had a few high rpm runs with some buddies' cars, none of which were close by the way. and a few constant high rpm runs solo, and the oil level still shows exactly where it was when i got the car 2000 miles ago!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts