Registered
17,744 Posts
Thanks for sharing :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Subdriver said:
Nice! Kind of intimidating to see the big, fast, expensive GT1 car in the rear mirror isn't it? :eek:
Yeah. That's the challenge of the mixed group. The GT1 guys were a good bunch, though....

·
Registered
78 Posts
Well I went to Mid-Ohio. Had trouble the whole weekend. I was the first car out on the track Friday morning. They have been moving the wall out more along the back straight. There was dirt all over the track. Well long story short... I had on a set of brand new Goodyear slicks. The right rear got a nail puncture and took the tire down. Second session I missed becuase I couldn't get to the gas pumps. 3rd session I went out and was fighting ABS issues. (I think I have a RF wheel bearing going out). Had a small problem with an exhaust leak during the 4th session. I was 3rd fastest in about 25 cars.
Never had this much trouble before, but 3 days before the race the car still had the heads off of it. Should of started earlier but thats another story.

Came back to the track on Saturday and it started snowing. It snowed all day on Saturday and we got about 5 inches. Saturday Cancelled..

Sunday We went to the track and watched the track getting plowed. I decided to keep the car in the trailer as I had enough bad luck that weekend.

Next race is May 21-22 @ Putnam Park. Come on down and join in the fun.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sound like a challenging weekend indeed. At least you didn't get clomped like me....

Do I need a full cage in NASA? (think I do) I have a 4 point roll bar, and door bar.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts