Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This bugs me.

I'm driving down a road, see another vette coming at me, and I pull back on the 'light stick' or whatever you want to call it, thinking it's flashing brights or something..

When nobody acknowledged, I had my buddy go stand out in front of the car and tell me what happened when I 'flashed my brights'..

What I expected was that the yellow running lights would blink on and off or something.. Nope! What happened? He said the brights did indeed flash, but that's sorta useless with the headlights retracted.

Is this just a design oversight? How hard would it be to rewire this?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I had the same problem on my Firebird. Just pop up the lights and flash them to parking lights and back so that you don't pop the lights up and down. I did that for a while before I realized what I was doing. Must have looked funny with me going down the road lights going up and down - really just saying COP!!!
chris

·
Registered
245 Posts
I tried this out a couple of weeks ago. I thought the yellow lights would flash - no luck. You will have to hit the emergency button to do that.

You'll just have to WAVE! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

On 2001-08-02 11:11, mgarfias spewed forth this drivel:
nah, put fixed headlights in...
On that topic, does anyone have pics of their Z with those C5R headlight assemblies installed?? I'd love to see how they look. Would be awesome to have that look coupled with xeon.. Killer.

I'm so sick of the yellow murky lights. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts