Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Breaking news.
On February 10th 2002 at Bradenton Raceway in Florida, Breathless Performance are hosting another Drag racing Extravaganza.

Also, in conjunction with them, we are having a Vette show. All year cars are invited and will be judged on a peoples choice basis. I would welcome the help of the guys that helped in the Race Rock event to make this another special day. The proceeds are going to a Children’s cancer charity. Please mark this in your diary's for next year.

Race All Day!! Why wait for 3 or 4 runs at your local track?

· Limited Amount of Participants
· Trophies Awarded Stock to Super Modified, Bracket Racing and Car Show
· First Time Racers Welcome
· Free Drag Racing Seminars
· Complimentary BBQ at the B.P.P. Trailer for Racers
· C5 Registry, Z06vette & Corvette Forum Florida Gathering
· Spectators Welcome
· Fun for Everyone
· Event will be Professionally Video Taped
· Dyno will be on site

Race or Chase, See who’s King of the Hill…
Only Corvettes, Vipers and GM F-Bodies (Z-28, T/A and Firebird)

Pre-registration strongly encouraged, only a limited number of participants will be allowed at this event.

Pre-registration* $135.00
At the track * $150.00
Spectators * $10.00
Car Show Entry $15.00

Once again the event will be filmed for you future stars.

The information flyers are in with the categories and all. Please e-mail us with your address for the flyers or you can go to our website below and click on the shows button then on the Vette,Viper & F-body Shootout Button.

Start your registration early there will be a cut off of about 65 cars racing. Please call us in the office to register.

The Race For the Kids is on....

Thank You
Ernie
www.BreathlessPerformance.com
954-925-7725

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Let's start signing up & planning now!

I'll be caravaning up to the shoot out on Saturday Febuary 9th, late in the afternoon with several members and some local Vette friends from the Reflections in Glass Show in Cocoa Nut Creek (Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet).

The weekend of Febuary 9th and 10th will be the Crown Jewel of the Winter Florida Vette season! I have several BPP flyers and registration forms left and plan on being at Towers Shoppes again this coming Friday evening, Dec 21st, in the event anyone wants these forms.

Contact me via PM or email regarding specific caravan info from the Dade Broward and Palm Beach County areas. Fubu/Les [email protected]

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Mark, as always , I look foward to seeing and hanging out with you and all the guys/gals attending.:)

I saw that stack of Mods you have been stock-piling...your Vette is going to be even more KILLER!:cool: Get that stuff installed Bro..with your driving skills you will be in the VERY low 12's.::cool:

I'll see you at the NCRS show later this month. Les:cheers:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The race is drawing near and cannot wait to go. Looks like the 1000Hp Liginfelter Car, Pro Auto Tech and ARE are getting ready for the event. We will also invite Doug Rippie, Mallet,Vinci and a few others to compete.
You have about 34 days left to register...

As for the cost this is a private event with a cap limit on the racers to enable us to have plenty of track time. NO RICE BURNERS ALLOWED!!!
All the proceeds go to the Childerns Cancer Society. This is called helping sick kids by donating and have a great time at it. We plan on having some of the kids from the local hospital come to have a good time, something they do not get much of. Last event we barely covered the cost for putting on the event and this time plan to do better. We are looking at capping the racers at 50 entrees.

Thanks
Ernie
Breathlessperformance.com

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
I have recieved a load of e-mails and PM's regarding the BPP SHOOTOUT and Reflections in Glass show.

Here' the plan that has been agreed upon by many of the South Florida people that plan to attend both events.

The Reflections in Glass show is being held at Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet on Saturday Febuary 9th. Z06VETTE.COM, CFIVEVETTE.COM and Vettes of the Tropics;) will be gathering at the old WD shopping Center ( corner of Wiles and 441 at 830) so we can enter the show as a group...PRIMO spots are promised due to past and present business dealings( 5 Vettes purchased in 2 years)...like last year.

After the show Ernie/Breathless and ANYBODY interested can join a planned caravan up to Bradenton to stay overnite in preparation for Sundays BPP Shootout event. Make sure you register with BPP for this event ASAP. I will be at the Towers Shoppes this Friday evening with registration forms as well....I will also have some Reflections in Glass registration forms as well.

For those of you that do not wish do attend the Reflections show but wish to caravan up to Bradenton that evening to Bradenton ...no problem..we will meet at the same WD Shopping center after the show to hook up.

If you have any ?? please feel free to contact me either by PM or email @ [email protected]. Fubu/Les

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Call in to register as soon as possible. We are over 3/4 Full on the amount of cars racing and need all other racers to register to be able to race.

Thank You
Ernie
BreathlessPerformance.com
954-925-7725

1 - 11 of 11 Posts