Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been impressed with the support and sentiment on this forum and across American and the world for those that have paid the ultimate sacrifice. I am flying the flag at my home and an antenna flag on my car! I am sure many of you are doing the same.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Been flying my flag since Tuesday. I love this country, my family and this forum.

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA:D

·
Registered
991 Posts
We do pull togeather

As I have seen here and many other places it is a very true statement. "If you hit me you better kill me for WHEN I get up my friends and I will make you wish you would have killed me" This is America, we will fight togeather for the good of the free world and freedom in our beloved United States of America

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
My flag is up and our Country is rock solid behind President Bush:) In fact, almost the whole damn world is on our on side:D

I can hardly wait for our revenge and VICTORY over Terrorism.

But first, we must always remember that FREEDOM is never FREE.....

Our current loss is just a down payment on the final price our Country will be paying to keep our LIBERTY. It's gonna be a long and tough WAR, and I pray to GOD that we have the balls to stay the course in this most noble cause in the history of mankind!!

Goodnight my friends, and may God Bless America and all of those who have lost there lives and to all of the families who have lost loved ones.

To Bin Laden and his followers::puke:

Barry
P.S. I still want that CANNON on my Z.....I'll bet Shawn, our new Vendor can find me one!! Imagine me in my QS Z flying across the desert chasing those Camel Jocks:cheers:

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Z06BANDIT said:
I have been impressed with the support and sentiment on this forum and across American and the world for those that have paid the ultimate sacrifice. I am flying the flag at my home and an antenna flag on my car! I am sure many of you are doing the same.
I'm flying the American flag and, in memory of my ancestors who fought in the American Revolution this flag flys as well.

Sic Semper Tyrannis!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Flying high and proud!

True believer in "Eye for an Eye"

Oops! :eek:

I forgot about the 15k sig limitation! Out of respect for the "innocent" lives lost on Tuesday, I'm removing my Vette' Sig until justice is served. I will fly a 10k animated American Flag in its place.

To add the same flag to your Sig, right click on the URL below and choose "Copy Shortcut" then click the "IMG" button above and right click again and choose "Paste". Make sure you only have one HTTP:// entry, not two.

http://members.telocity.com/ghopkins/flag3.gif

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
JLH,

Edit your profile

Right click on the flag links, choose copy shortcut

right click in your sig and paste
Add to in front of paste [IMG*] "Dont include the Asterick"
Add to end of line [/IMG]

Save updates to profile and post away

Rember pls keep sigs to 15k or less

·
Registered
670 Posts
Re: hehe BROKE

JLH-Z06 said:
I broke it,:lol: :guiness:
JLH-Z06... try it again. It should work. I forgot about the 15k limitation on Sig's. I've updated mine and removed my Vette' image until justice is served.

The company I work for lost two floors in Tower One, we were lucky... all employees were accounted for. :)

·
Registered
991 Posts
Fixed YES

Thank you so much, I feel it is important to show in some way support for the USA. The flag is just a very small symbol of support. I would gladly go back and serve in any way I could.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I checked the yellow pages yesterday for "flag" stores, and plan on calling them Monday morning to buy one for my car antenna.

Zippy

·
Registered
165 Posts
Flying our flag and proud to be an American!

Yesterday, approx. 3,000 American Flags were displayed at the Mid America FUNFEST event.

God Bless America, Ken-:z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts