Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I make a deal on a 2001 Z06 today...are there ANY dealers out there selling the 2002 Z06 close to invoice /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Smart, very smart! Hammer them hard. GOOD LUCK! . FUBU69/LES

2001 Z06 SPEEDWAY WHITE/MODIFIED RED INTERIOR-Corsa Indy's/Pro Tips, Corsa X Pipe, Vortex/Carbon Fiber Power Duct, Z06 Wet Okles Mod Red Seat Covers, Z06 Extra Wide Rolled Exhaust Plate, Red/Clear Euro Lenses, CM Factory OEM Chrome Wheels, BPP Rear Lowering Kit, FRC/Z06 Partition ,Design Specialties Chrome & Decals, STILL EVOLVING! On Order, '02 EB Z06 TPW 7/30 Order # DKMKC7 KEEPING BOTH, I HOPE!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FUBU could you please come to realtime chat? All come...I need advice.

Thanks,
Wes /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Registered
345 Posts
Wes

Bill Heard near Atlanta has 2-3 '01 or 02 in stock (or about to be in stock) - red and black and ??? I am having the sales dept fleet manger to check and call me back. They are the ones I got my 01 from and they are a HUGE dealership. I will get a call in 20 min.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
I called about 30 eastcoast dealers last week trying to make the same decision. Most were selling at MSRP. Best I found were three at Rick Daniels price of $1000 under MSRP. No one close to MSRP.
Good luck.
Mine hit the dealer today!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Wes,

Look under the Cars for Sale section. We have a supportng vendor that is selling new Z06s under MSRP. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
345 Posts
Wes,

They have a black 01 for -4K MSRP a red one with damage for less a black and silver 02 6 weeks out and an EB 8-10 weeks out with no names on them. I am trying to recruit them for the forum support too. Wish me luck. You can call me for details.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.