Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who is staying where? We got a room at the Radisson in Port Canaveral. Let's make some plans for some :guiness: and :cheers: until we :puke: :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
0 Posts
Dogs,

Several of us are staying at the Doubletree in Cocoa Beach. We have a 3 balcony top floor suite facing the ocean and are inviting our members and a guest to visit us for a few brews. :)

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
fcalmes said:
Dogs,

Several of us are staying at the Doubletree in Cocoa Beach. We have a 3 balcony top floor suite facing the ocean and are inviting our members and a guest to visit us for a few brews. :)
Exactly how long is a few brews ????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

M

·
0 Posts
fcalmes said:
Dogs,

I won't be staying overnite but I will be visiting the suite :D

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Let me know when you are doing the get together on Friday night. I will probably drive up for a bit on Friday evening and then drive back up early saturday morning. I am only about 30 miles from Ecklers. See you guys there.

Don

·
Registered
0 Posts
FUBU69 said:
As of October 1st I can only drink Fosters mates!:cheers: ;) FUBU69/LES BTW NO :puke: ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mate, looks like I better be building up a tolerence. :lol:

Do you really think those Aussys can keep up with us?? :D :cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts