Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a link to some pictures that I posted on another site.

http://www.corvettetrader.com/ads/2001corvettetexas7908.htm

For Sale: 2001 Z06 Quick Silver Red / Black Interior. All available options except Body Side Molding, 24,000+ miles by original owner, 5/50 GMPP extended warranty good thru 9/2005, All 4 GY F1-SC less than 4000 miles. All mods, other
items and original stock equipment go with sale of the car.

Over $3000 in Mods.
Mod items: BPP long tube step headers, BPP Vortex Rammer with 1 extra filter, BPP shifter with silver & black knob, BPP street x-pipe, Borla Stinger quad tips, HallTech carbon fiber air bridge, 178 degree thermostat, MSD plug wires, fan controller, shortie antenna, black Lloyd's Z06 mats, red/black leather steering wheel wrap, tinted windows - darkest legal.

Stock items included: air box & filter, air bridge, exhaust manifold, Ti exhaust, shifter & knob, floor mats, mast antenna, Z06 video, GM window sticker.

Over $750 in other items.
Other items: HallTech carbon fiber SideWinder with 2 filters - wedge filter & PS1000 race filter w/ chrome ring, deluxe C5 seat covers, Noah indoor - outdoor car cover, AutoTap with OBDII cable.

All for $29,500

Don

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, it has not been re-ringed. Oil consumption varies from none to 1 or 1.5 quart per 3000 miles depending on the type of driving. The GMPP extended warranty would cover the re-ring should some one want to have it done. The extended warranty term is 5 yr/50K miles and is valid through 09/05.

vettskijon said:
Has it been re-ringed? What's the oil useage? Thanks and good luck/ :thumb:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ttt

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ttt

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
I know this car and someone is going to make out well.
Sorry to see you have to sell Don.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Tom. As you know things in life don't always go as we had planned. I hate to sell but I got hit by the ever continuous down sizing in the engineering world domestically in 2003. The corporate greed has ruined the industry so I have to start over and do something else. Thus, I have to free up some assets to start a business. I am moving back to Florida in the next couple of months. I hope to see you some time when I get back HOME.

Don

FRC Tom said:
I know this car and someone is going to make out well.
Sorry to see you have to sell Don.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Good luck in selling Don. I had to sell mine last year because of the bad economy and lack of jobs in Melbourne as well, but it will all work out in the end.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Darrin. I remember when you lost your job. I know you had to look out side of the area which is what I have done with no luck. So, I am moving back HOME to Florida to start a business so I can get back to living. I don't want to sell but there's a time when "you got to do what you got do."

I know some one will be getting a great car that I put a lot of care and joy into making even better than it was stock. One day in the future i'll build another one.

dmcintyre said:
Good luck in selling Don. I had to sell mine last year because of the bad economy and lack of jobs in Melbourne as well, but it will all work out in the end.

For Sale: 2001 Z06 Quick Silver Red / Black Interior. All available options except body side molding, 24,000+ miles by original owner, 5/50 GMPP extended warranty good thru 9/2005, All 4 GY F1-SC less than 4000 miles. All mods, other items and original stock equipment go with sale of the car.

Over $3,000 in Mods.
Mod items: BPP long tube step headers, BPP Vortex Rammer with 1 extra filter, BPP shifter with silver & black knob, BPP street x-pipe, Borla Stinger quad tips, HallTech carbon fiber air bridge, 178 degree thermostat, MSD plug wires, fan controller, shortie antenna, black Lloyd's Z06 mats, red/black leather steering wheel wrap, tinted windows - darkest legal.

Stock items included: air box & filter, air bridge, exhaust manifold, Ti exhaust, shifter & knob, floor mats, mast antenna, Z06 video, GM window sticker.

Over $750 in other items
Other items: HallTech carbon fiber SideWinder with 2 filters - wedge filter & PS1000 race filter w/ chrome ring, deluxe C5 seat covers, Noah indoor - outdoor car cover, AutoTap with OBDII cable.

All for $29,500

Don

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks !!!

proexpert said:
ttt for you. I also was forced to sell my 2001 Z06. :( Things will turn around for you soon. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ttt

link to pictures...

http://www.corvettetrader.com/ads/2...tetexas7908.htm

For Sale: 2001 Z06 Quick Silver Red / Black Interior. All available options except body side molding, 24,000+ miles by original owner, 5/50 GMPP extended warranty good thru 9/2005, All 4 GY F1-SC less than 4000 miles. All mods, other items and original stock equipment go with sale of the car.

Over $3,000 in Mods.

Over $750 in other items

All for $29,500

Don

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SOLD!!!!

2001Z06 said:
Here is a link to some pictures that I posted on another site.

http://www.corvettetrader.com/ads/2001corvettetexas7908.htm

For Sale: 2001 Z06 Quick Silver Red / Black Interior. All available options except Body Side Molding, 24,000+ miles by original owner, 5/50 GMPP extended warranty good thru 9/2005, All 4 GY F1-SC less than 4000 miles. All mods, other
items and original stock equipment go with sale of the car.

Over $3000 in Mods.

Over $750 in other items.

All for $29,500

Don

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Congrats Don!

I get the feeling that you'll be back in the saddlle riding high in a brand new '06 Z06 before you know it! ;) :cheers:

Regards,

Les

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Les. I hope you are right. I am looking forward to some great things in the future. I am also looking forward to seeing you and many of the other terrific folks when I get back home to Florida.

:thumb:
Don

FUBU69 said:
Congrats Don!

I get the feeling that you'll be back in the saddlle riding high in a brand new '06 Z06 before you know it! ;) :cheers:

Regards,

Les

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Don

Sorry to hear about your job and selling the Z. Things always happen for a reason we don't know at the time. Later on we find out, it was for the best, and bigger things come along.
Good luck in your new endeavor and hope to hook up when you move back to FL.

Jack

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes I did, $29,500. I believe both me and the buyer got a good deal. With all the mods I still had well under $50K invested. 4 1/2 years of driving for about $20K comes out to less than $400 / month for a Z06, not too bad.

FRC Tom said:
Hope you got what you were asking for Don.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the well wishes Jack. :thumb:

gsjack said:
Don

Sorry to hear about your job and selling the Z. Things always happen for a reason we don't know at the time. Later on we find out, it was for the best, and bigger things come along.
Good luck in your new endeavor and hope to hook up when you move back to FL.

Jack

1 - 20 of 20 Posts