Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well the time has come to part with Z! Building new house. The car is in excellent cond. inside and Zainoed all the way outside. The car has all black int. and over 5,000 invested in mods which includes stainless long tube headers,random tech hi flow cats, hurst shifter, computer dynoed tuned, hi flow air bridge, smooth red coupler,CAGS defeat,racing plug wires,160 deg. t-stat,lowered 3/4'',rocker frame rail savers,upgraded rear control arm bushings eliminates rear wheel hop,VARA RAM, shorty antenna, 20% tint, brand new Kuhmo MX tires around 400 miles on tires. All work done by MTI racing in Atlanta. The car has 54,000 miles which are all hwy miles and never tracked. I have a ext. warranty on the car that is transferable. Price $30,200 with pictures to follow. Please e mail at [email protected] if interested. I live north of Atlanta. Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Beautiful Car!!!! Do the mods affect the warrenty? I will be in atlanta in a few weeks. If you still have it I will be interested in buying it.

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
That's a decent price. I sold my 02 in February for $35k completely stock.

·
Registered
86 Posts
From an outsider opinion....This car is really really clean, especially for the miles. Very tight, great power. I took a good look at this for myself, (with us currently moving/building now the timing isn't right since I physically don't have a place to put it currently) but anybody looking won't be dissapointed. Two thumbs up. Very nice car.

·
Registered
110 Posts
franklinZ06 said:
.... Whats it going to take to sell this car? :mad:
Since you asked, I am guessing that folks are concerned that the mods will void the warranty. Eventhough a lot of people will end up modding their cars, most prefer buying a stock car. Also, a heavily modded car tends to give the perception that it is used on a track.
Good luck to you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts