Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says. 2001 Jetta 1.8T. 51,534 miles. White with grey cloth interior. 35% tint all around. Brand new Pioneer head unit. 17" Enkei wheels and tires w/ approx. 75% tread left. I took it to the dealership @ the 47k mile mark to have the complete 40k mile service done. The car is in pristine condition. The exterior has no blemishes, the wheels have ZERO road rash, the engine looks and performs flawlessly. Garage kept. The interior has minor wear, consistent with it's age. I'm asking $10k. You can PM me or send e-mails to [email protected].
Pics of the car can be found at http://public.fotki.com/LovinMyTT/2001_jetta/

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
No, it's not the diesel. Don't worry about sounding dumb. I didn't know a damn thing about them until I bought it. Still get's great gas mileage though. 36 mpg highway. The price of diesel is so high that it pretty much evens out. You get 10 less mpg, but you pay a crapload less on your gas bill. The 1.8 is an easier engine to work on and it's much "peppier" than the diesel (which, btw, is called a "tdi"). The tdi seems to go for more $$$ and it's hard to find one with relatively low miles. You'd probably pay around $14k for a tdi with similar miles as mine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts