Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Building new home before I retire, need to sell ZO6.
15500 miles, black interior, K&N filter, hood seal, cags plug, Kirban shifter. $34000

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2002 ZO6 for sale

Is the price too high or just nobody in my area looking ? The car is still like new.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Honestly, I think your price is a little bit high compared to some other vehicles listed on the forum. Right now is a pretty tough time to sell with all of the recent news about the C6Z06 coming out and that car nearing production. Sounds like you've got a nice car, be patient and you'll sell it. Might also post some pics, they tend to help motivate buyers. Best of luck. :z:

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
low miles.. good color..

low 30's should be about right..

put er on ebay..

·
Registered
449 Posts
Frankly this forum is of very astute buyers. I believe you would have a better time selling if you advertise in the Autotrader which should put it online nationally. Also, you can advertise in the Corvette trader which is national I think. Advertise locally if you are in a decent sized town or city.

When I sold my Red 02 Z06, I found quickly there is definately a special type of buyer for the car. I wouldn't advertise any mods as people think you monkied with it and may have raced it.

I would up selling it to my neighbor about a year ago. He knew how I took care of it and I gave it to him for a bargain at the time $34,000. But I had 4 vettes at the time and no more room.

Be patient. I think the market will at level off, if not possibly go up a bit because of the high expense of the new Z06 model. The old ones will be a bargain. Remember, they are still the fastest vette on the street today.

My two cents......for what it's worth.....

·
Registered
12 Posts
I agree that patience is the key. I have a 2003 TR/Blk Z06 with 4,500 miles for sale and have not had a lot of member interest here. Going out to a national advertiser may be the answer. We should not give our cars away here on this site. When we do we perpetuate the problem of prices tumbling on our beloved cars. Dealerships get quite a bit more for their cars with similar mileage and we do not know the history of the car. I trust the members here much more than a dealer. Just my 2 cents.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts