Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THE DAY HAS COME - I have toyed with selling the car for some time as I have been traveling more and more for business.

I bought the car in October 2002 (new). The car has 24,000 miles. The condition is good as per Kelly Blue Book. However, it has some scratches and swirls in the paint. Most black Corvettes do. The car is beautiful when waxed and the scratches and swirls are not visible. The car has never been drag raced. It has never been revved to a substantial RPM and launched. The drive train has had no abuse whatsoever. It has been in driving events (Texas World Speedway) for a total of four days - one 2 day event, 2 one day events. I never tracked the car in the Texas summer heat. I never received any High Temp warnings for the tranny or engine. The car is on its third set of tires, new Kumho's. I decided on them for the rainy Houston winters. The car is outfitted with CCW black rims. I had them recently polished - they have NO rash on them. The car has new '04 GM brake pads, and drilled and slotted Eradispeed rotors. The engine is 100% stock and is strong. The car is lowered to the max in the front on the stock bushings and the rear bushings are cut in 1/2. It has a custom alignment performed by one of the best men in Texas. It handles like it is on rails.

The front license plate has never been mounted and is still in the GM bag. The car has a custom hard bar installed made out of aluminum. It serves for the six point harness and racing seat with custom mounting brackets. The seat/belt/harness change out takes 15 minutes. (All of this hardware would be included in the sale.)

The car has never been returned to a Chevrolet dealer since the day I drove it off the lot. The car, however, has had perfect professional care and maintenance. Records are available.

I am asking $33,750.

PM if you are interested. Serious inquiries only, please.

Note the car has been lowered more since the photos below were taken. It now has the Eradispeeds and Kumhos on the car.

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
I've seen this car in person...it's exactly as described. Very nice! Good luck with the sale! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Looks like a great car and that would be a steal. I just sold my 02, no mods and got $35,000.

·
Registered
255 Posts
BUMP for an awesome car. Wish I was in the market now, this is exactly the car I want when I buy another vette. Good luck

Cajun

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
hell of a car. I have seen this in person and I can tell you it is VERY WELL taken care of. Butch was a very proud owner. and who ever is getting this car will be extremely happy.

Sorry to see you go brotha, But hopefully you will be in the game sooner then later.

If you need help with the sale let me know.

cheers
G

1 - 12 of 12 Posts