·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Updated SOLD

2003 Millennium Yellow Corvette Z06
Original owner asking $20,000 (Now $19,000!). 76k miles
The Good:
Car body and interior are in great shape. Always garaged. Wet Okole seat covers and 3m Invisible Bra on since new. Wolf car cover. Professionally installed Brown Bread noise deadening material combined with rear partition reduce road noise considerably and add to better climate control. The car has never been wrecked and the wheels never curbed. Only performance mods are C6 shifter and K&N air filter. C5 shifter comes with the car. Replacement rotors installed while resurfaced OEM rotors come with the car as well. Shorty antenna but OEM version comes too. CAGS defeat and Column Lock Bypass installed. Everything else bone stock. Engine and drivetrain are solid. Max mpg I've seen is 29.5 mpg and have never added oil between changes. Constantly maintained with oil changes, alignments and synthetic gearbox oil.

The Bad:
Last time I looked at the rear brakes I noticed the rubber gasket around the piston on the driver's side had some deterioration. It's not leaking but maybe should be replaced. There's paint wear on the inside console panel where my right knee rubs. I've had the tranny pop out of 5th or 6th (can't remember which) several times, always when I got lazy tried to skip a gear. It doesn't happen when I pay attention to what I'm doing. Michelin PS2's are down to 4/32" so not much wear left. Invisible bra has a few scuff marks from rock chips and cracks where I got too close with the car wash wand. There are a couple rock chips on the hood. I auto crossed and also did track days with the car. We used the car, but didn't abuse it.

The Ugly:
Nothing

This Z06 is located in Sanders County in Western Montana. Most of the miles are from road trips. We purchased a friend's 2016 Z06 so the C5 won't see much attention anymore. No trades, wire transfer payment only. Clear title in hand.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive parking light
Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Vehicle
Tire Vehicle Wheel Car Automotive tire
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Gear shift Speedometer
Speedometer Odometer White Tachometer Light
Car Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design
Tire Wheel Car Automotive tire Vehicle
Ask questions here or PM me or email [email protected] for more information.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts