Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought this off a forum member, and then picked up another car today, that has the same exact wheels on it. So the wheels i havent even taken delivery off, are for sale again!

I am picking them up from Bakersfield next week, and bringing them up to Norcal. Here is the info from the original sellers post:

Ccw Classics With The Street Package. 18x10 And 18x11. Great Condition Like New. $1400. The Wheels Have Michelin Pilot Sports On With Good Rubber If Interested. Thanx

The wheels will be in Norcal next week. I paid 2400 for them, would like to get 4000..........................lol. That would be nice. The same price ($2400) will work for me, as I just want to move them along.

Let me know!

Oz

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Did you buy a new Z :yeadog: 02 with 607RWHP :mah:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I did. :D
To clarify re:wheels, btw, I paid 2400 for them because the seller included the tires, which are MIchelin Pilot Sports in very good condition. Just one rear sells for 361 on tire rack, youre getting all four for 1000 more.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
W3rd! :D Im not looking to profit on the deal, I just want to get out from under them.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now with pictures

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think they sell a drag package, with skinnies up front and fat wheels out back, and the street package, which is designed for.......well.....the street!

I have no idea what shipping would be, but I would imagine expensive.

Oz

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
They sell the street package which has center caps, and different bolts. The track setup doesn't have the center caps, and stronger bolts.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wheels and tires are sold.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts