Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I still have some stuff off my Z06. All these parts have 3,000 miles or less and are in perfect condition. I originally posted hoping people would make me offers, but everyone asked for prices so here is what I would like to get, but all prices are negotiable:

factory brake rotors: $150 plus shipping SOLD
factory exhaust manifolds: $100 plus shipping SOLD
factory tail light brake lenses (4): $35 shipped
factory head lamp bulbs (high and low): $25 shipped
factory thermostat: $15 shipped
factory H-pipe: $15 shipped
factory rear suspension bolts: $10 shipped
factory spark plug wires: $10 shipped SOLD
new throttle body gasket (in the package still): $10 shipped

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
Brian...

What year viper and give us some insight on how it differs from the vette...if you can.

Congrats on your car. Any photos?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought a '99 RT/10 Silver/ Black with 13,000 original miles. Awesome car! I plan on modding it too, just waiting for the funds to become available.

The vette and the viper are both wonderful cars, they have their strong points and weaknesses. The vette is the superior handling car, it is smoother and better made. The viper is a more powerful car, also a rougher ride, but certainly gets 10 times the looks the vette ever got even with the all the mods my vette had.

If I could describe it one sentence, the Corvette is a refined sports car, and the Viper is a street legal race car...

Pics of the viper (and the Z06 about halfway down the page)...

http://vca2.viperclub.org/forums/sh...ld=6months&Main=332468&Search=true#Post332468

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
Brian,

Thanks for the link. I can't decide which is nicer your Z or your viper!

Congrats on the new ride. Looks stunning!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts