Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**For sale Z06 wheels** edited

I have 3 silver Z06 wheels with four center caps....the two fronts are 17x9.5 and the one rear is 18x10.5. One wheel has some minior curb rash, you have to be looking for to notice it. Other wise the wheels are in great condition...asking $400 + shipping

I will now take $320 + shipping...
I need the money for some chrome Z06's

·
Registered
327 Posts
PM sent...

·
Registered
327 Posts
I have one spare rear rim laying around as well. If someone wants a full set for a great price, pick up these (awesome price) and buy my single wheel. $150 plus shipping.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm interested in picking up a complete set of z06 OEM wheels, preferably from an 02-04 car. Do you know what year these are? I just PM'd ZO SIC to see if he's still got the rear for sale. I'll PM you if it looks like we can put a deal together.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Need wheels for track day Oct 1 and 2 at Mid Ohio

I will give you $320 plus shipping. I am at Mid Ohio with Dave Roush who came in 6th in his number 13 T1 Corvette in yesterday's national championship. John Heinricy made Corvette proud by winning his 5th consecutive championship in his yellow number 35 T1 corvette. There were three Vipers in the top 6 finishers. My cell is 419-564-3379 and my home phone is 419-884-1774. I live 2 miles from Mid Ohio and have a wellcome race fan banner out front. Stop anytime your at Mid Ohio. Call to work out details on purchase.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts