Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you see another Z on the road and it is even remotely possible, PULL THE F#$% OVER!!!!!!!

Sorry for the rant but this is the third time I've wasted 20 minutes trying to run down a Z on the road. Stop and meet your fellow ZeeBruthas, there is nothing so important you can't take 10 minutes to chat is there?

Most of these guys don't know we're here and desperately seeking kindred souls to talk Z chat and get info on our events and cars, do them a favor.......

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming :)

JC

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
... er... ah... OK JC... I already do that... Just wondering what brought that on?:eek:

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
over 1,000 miles

I have not seen a ZO6 on the road, maybe I ought to slow down and take a closer look at the cars around me. I have seen a few slow coupes and two convertables , but no ZO6s.

Sanford

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
siggy, I was frustrated after yet another failed attempt to catch another Z.......Some of these guys just buy the car to impress people I think and want nothing to do with the Vette community :(

For shame........

JC

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
N4C5S said:
siggy, I was frustrated after yet another failed attempt to catch another Z.......Some of these guys just buy the car to impress people I think and want nothing to do with the Vette community :(

For shame........

JC
Gotcha Bubba!:D I will continue to tell folks about this forum... Especially if I can catch them in my slow FRC!:p

Take care,

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Damn I can't even get other people in vette's to wave never mind stop to chat. Cape Cod vette owners are unfriendly.... Snobby bastards:p :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts