Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A quote from a reliable sources:
I have tracking numbers on our first shipment. We will ship them back out based on our pre order list by date of order. We will have more coming soon I am told.

:cheers:

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
.what is the difference between hurst and the ripper?
Nobody knows yet, but we will find out soon. Go to the paddock area, and put your name down for one, if the vendors get off their butts, might get a better price than 169

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
So the good news that this item will finally be available in short order. Now inquiring minds want to know - what is unique/special about this shifter which makes it superior to what is already available?

·
Registered
62 Posts
OK dude.I went to the paddock and stuck my name on the list. Guess I always went a bit different route since in my "young" days i use to love to beat those chevies with my AMX>:D ..even beat a 426 hemi charger once.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
markdm53 said:
OK dude.I went to the paddock and stuck my name on the list. Guess I always went a bit different route since in my "young" days i use to love to beat those chevies with my AMX>:D ..even beat a 426 hemi charger once.
:lol: Ok, markdm, that does not gaurantee you a Hurst shifter. You are just stating that you are willing to purchase one if they come up with a better price. Keep checking back and see if they lower the price. If you are satisfied with the price you will then check off that you will purchase for that amount. If you don't want to wait, and are willing to pay 169 right now. You have to order one from LAPD. I have one ordered from them right now. I might be stuck with it for that price, if it gets here in that first run. That's ok, It still is an ok price!:cheers:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks for the info. Before I put my name down I was reading how the paddock worked. This is getting to be more like...Do I want steak..or seafood...lol:cheers:

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Sweet... Keep us up-dated on them. I'm interested in hearing how well they compair to what is already on the market:cheers: :cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts