Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,041 Posts
Excuse me... the dyno I see is your '01 vs '02 dyno sheet.

Are you trying to show a dyno with an '01 and an '01 with the air box held open about an inch with the filter still in place?

On 2001-08-16 17:58, Zoomin spewed forth this drivel:
Here's a clear indication of how restrictive our air boxes are. The first dyno run was done with no changes. The second run was done with the air box held open about an inch with the filter still in place.

Sorry for the size, but hell with all your money you can afford private T1's....

· Registered
1,041 Posts
Thanks,

BTW, that's a mightly BIG graph thar /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Interesting... so a less restrictive system does show some promise if just opening the airbox with your hands is good for a few ponies AND in torque. Also shows (me at least) that the '02 intake really is not that much better than last years.

Thanks,
Don

On 2001-08-16 23:21, Zoomin spewed forth this drivel:
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD>Quote:</font><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR><TR><TD><BLOCKQUOTE><B>Excuse me... the dyno I see is your '01 vs '02 dyno sheet.
That's because Frank edited my post with a downsized version of my 01 vs 02 dyno sheet. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Trying again:

</B></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR></TABLE>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.