1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
I was looking at there feedback 11 negatives in the last 12 months out of 371 sales.

I would contact one our supporting Vendors on the left to make your price comparisons. A&A, LG, MTI, ECS etc.
:cheers:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Looks ok to me!

I wonder how long before we start seeing TI rod rotating assemblies being advertised?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
softy91 said:
Looks ok to me!

I wonder how long before we start seeing TI rod rotating assemblies being advertised?
I've seen these on a non-supporting vendor's site that generally has very low prices. Their price for Titanium Rods for the LS1 was $2,700. :jawdrop:

I'm not looking to reach 1000rwhp or more, nor do I forsee having the $$$ to do so anytime in the near future. But it would be sweet to have these. Your engine could rev a lot higher. Combined with Corsa Ti exhaust, you could have a very exotic sounding 'vette.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
It doesnt appear to be a bad deal but I bet one of our supporting vendors can match it. Did you notice you do not get rings with the pistons?

·
Registered
596 Posts
IT L GO said:
I was looking at there feedback 11 negatives in the last 12 months out of 371 sales.

I would contact one our supporting Vendors on the left to make your price comparisons. A&A, LG, MTI, ECS etc.
:cheers:
Just my $.02 stay away from that stuff. As previously stated by IT L GO, call a vendor and get some prices. PM me and I will look into it for you with a few people here in the NY/NJ area. Good Luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts