Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to officially announce the appointment of our first NCM Ambassador for your Z06Vette.com. Let's all congratulate Tony (ZIPPY) Verongis!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif I can think of no one more deserving!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif CONGRATS ZIPPY!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sherylann Calmes Black 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, Chrome Z06 Wheels

·
Registered
680 Posts
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
60 Posts
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

NCM #6437
98 Pace Car Sold
01 Z06 MY/MR
Born 10/03/00
R8C 10/21/00
Delivered and Home 10/23/00
Bragg Smith Drive your own 10/27/00
Another Satisfied Karl Johanson Customer

·
Registered
219 Posts
Way to go Zippy - ahem - Mr. Ambassador. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
566 Posts
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Thanks gang!

My wife and I have always enjoyed the NCM events, and the support they provide to all Vet owners and soon to be owners.

I will be posting more about the NCM and the ambassador program shortly, but for now let me paraphrase their brochure, "The purpose of the Ambassador Program is to provide Corvette clubs/organizations and enthusiasts, a two-way communication link to the NCM. This program provides several opportunities to offer support through participation and involvement in the functions of the Museum. The mission statement of the Museum is to preserve the legendary automobile's past, present, and future."

I will mail the ambassador application form to the Museum today. After receiving the application approval, I will then receive their "welcome kit" and update everyone on more details.

Thanks again, and please visit the NCM web site at www.corvettemuseum.com or call 1-800-538-3883. Tell them "Zippy" sent 'ya!

Again, thanks for the support and let me know how I can help you regarding our Museum.

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Zippy,

Your first function will be to keep us updated on the Z06Vette.com forum brick. We've got to make this happen!!

Frank

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Congrats Tony,
I know you will put your all into this, a man that gets things done. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
764 Posts
Way to go zippy!

Mark

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Thanks so much guys! I will do my best to represent all of us here!

Frank: Will call tomorrow, and report back where we stand on the brick. Will also send them another contribution to keep the brick (or is it ball?) rolling! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.