Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering, since Jim Hall will pick his car up Tuesday, and you have sent a banner to him - perhaps a "hand-off" could be arranged. That way, I could use the banner for my Thursday morning delivery, and Travis could also use it!

Perhaps Judy Yanko could hold it for us? Or... Perhaps William Strode might do us this favor - I will be staying with him and his wife at their B&B on Wednesday night.

Whaddya think?

Let me know... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Frank, or any of the other moderators - if you think it is paracticable to keep the banner down at BG next week, several of us would be happy to give it some "air time"

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Ask Adam Boca (NCM Employee) if he would be willing to hold it - he's a great guy, and very helpful !

Vince

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Unfortunatley, Jim Hall missed the delivery, and will try to have his overnighted to his room.......We'll see....

We got a ton of deliveried coming too....
JC

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Frank, JC, why don't we pitch in and buy the NCM some z06vette.com wallpaper ! LOL !

Vince

H

·
0 Posts
FedX delivered it next door, and the folks at that business are never in, except Saturday mornings evidently.

I'll have Pam next day it to my room once I find out where it is. The car rental service actually made the room arrangements and will shuttle me there.

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I'm sure I'll get it Tuesday AM, as long as we can get it from JD Designs.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, Frank or ? - just let me know who I should talk to either Thursday morning, or before we fly down there Wednesday morning.

Thanks...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts